You don’t need to manage your health or improve your well-being on your own. A health coach can help with guidance and support to achieve your health goals, manage stress, lose weight, create a healthy eating plan, and stay active. You can take advantage of this program at no additional charge.
How will I work with my health coach?
You have access to a team of Hawaii-based health coaches. Your health coach will connect with you in person, by phone, or by virtual visit at your preferred times. You can meet with them at your home, an HMSA Center, or another location at your convenience when you need support for your lifestyle and health goals.You’ll receive:
- Support and information on how to set and achieve realistic health goals.
- Strategies to overcome barriers, challenges, and difficult situations.
- Referrals to other services and resources to support your health and well-being.
- Valuable information and tips to manage your health.
- A personalized action plan that you can use in collaboration with your doctor's recommendations.
For more information about this program, call HMSA Health and Well-being Support at 1-855-329-5461, option 1.
EnrollClick here to get started
The information you obtain from the sources on this site or any other service offered by or through this site should not substitute for or be used instead of a relationship with a health care professional. We encourage you to seek the advice of and regularly consult with physicians and other health care providers of your choice.